Monday, August 24, 2009

First signs of Spring...macro















Found these gorgeous blossoms in my back garden early last week, they were intended for last weeks Ruby Tuesday, but I ran out of time. We had some rain and the rain drops left over after the down pour were a great subject, although I discovered water droplets are not easy to take macro shots of, or, it could be I need some more practice. I took a lot of captures, not many were sharp enough. But did get a couple that I like.

Spring is showing itself all around me, although it's not officially Spring yet...it sure looks like it.


Edit: I noticed when I published this post that the photos are cut off on the right hand side, so please click on them to get the full captures.


Visit MARY/THETEACH for more Ruby Photographs...



*Click on the pics for details...*
























































































































































4 comments:

  1. These are nice shots. When I saw the spring flowers, I had to go to your profile, because August is almost fall here. I hope you have a great spring, and that summer is not too dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! I've always wanted to shoot a dew or a flower with dew. Happy RT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all beautiful
    the drops of water are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply DELIGHTFUL photographs ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much everyone of you who passes through here, stops to comment and visits regularly. I value each and every visit and comment. :))

love,
Eaton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...