Monday, March 2, 2009

Ruby Tuesday...










Wow, this Ruby Tuesday rolled around quickly.
This morning I was enjoying my 1 cup a day
allowance of real coffee, a double shot long black, at this
tiny little coffee shop I've been to many times. Just
recently it changed owners. Now, I'm usually pretty
sharp noticing when people change things...not this time.

The new owners turned it red, or, was it always red
and I didn't notice? When I really looked around, I
smiled because the whole place had just handed me this weeks
Ruby Tuesday on a plate, as the saying goes.

Anyways here are three snaps of the interior of my
little Red coffee shop and a snap from last week that is too
cute not to show. Every time I find Ruby to photograph, I'm
amazed at how much red we have in our day to day lives.

Have a wonderful Ruby Tuesday everyone!


visit MARY/THETEACH and
other Ruby Tuesdays...


*Click on my pics to getter a better view*


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful shots Eaton. And you have great taste in music too!!

    I think your blog will be fantastic!! Thanks for visiting me!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there is a LOT of red in the world, isn't there? I love that third one, it looks like you could walk right down that hall (alley?). And the bike is just too cute. Nice selection, Eaton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Eaton,
    What a nice coffee shop. You sure know how to find the good locations for your -oh my- one double coffee per day.
    Guess you are enjoying the cosy surroundings. The alley must be painted though, or am I totally wrong?
    Perfect music to fill the room while writing and reading.
    Like you this Ruby Tuesday has done me aware of my environment for good and bad.
    Some of these days I'll also take my cam to town.
    I should very much have liked to share a cuppa with you on that coffee shop indeed.
    Instead I'm putting on wollen underwear and thick anorak and wind trouses.
    It's hikerday.
    From Felisol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired me to make myself a cup of coffee ! anyway it's 4 pm !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a quaint little coffee shop - very cheerful!
    I LOVE the bike in front of the flower shop - so cute and perfect for RT!

    Mines on my photoblog: Carletta’s Captures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous little cafe. I love the mural. It looks like the perfect place to lose a couple of hours with a good book and a vanilla latte. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great place!! And great tunes! I normally don't like music on blogs, but this one I listened to all the way through.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much everyone of you who passes through here, stops to comment and visits regularly. I value each and every visit and comment. :))

love,
Eaton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...