Monday, June 22, 2009

Two of the sweetest Rubies...











I'm late with my Ruby Tuesday this week. My whole family has been sick with some sort of flu virus and today I seemed to have succumbed to it to. But I have just enough in me to post these photos of my two youngest Granddaughters.

The first photos is of Giovanna, who has just turned one and is playing with my car keys as I'm trying to introduce her to Flat Stanley. Flat Stanley is a book character who likes to travel to faraway places. My friend, Mary, from Randomness of Me, asked me to take photos of Stanley for her little boy's school project. So over the next couple of weeks you will be seeing a few photos of Stanley around Melbourne.

The other photo is of Frieda, who is 9 months old, she's a cutie with big whiskey colored eyes and a love for me that is just purity itself. It's the same for Giovanna, her eyes light up every time she sees me. It never ceases to amaze how grandchildren love their grandparents and trust them so implicitly. It's is a wonderful, generous miracle of God.

Hope you are all having a great Ruby Tuesday.

Visit MARY/THETEACH for more interesting Ruby Tuesday











































Love,


Eaton.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Eaton, they are just the cutest little children! Thanks for your compliments at my Ruby Tuesday post! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much everyone of you who passes through here, stops to comment and visits regularly. I value each and every visit and comment. :))

love,
Eaton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...